Friday, April 16, 2010

Praise

I just want to glorify and praise God in this post. I have so much to praise Him for and many times I take it for granted.

Most teens my age are caught up in the things of this world; drugs, acohol, sex, money. This is what the average teen (average human) considers important and works to attain. I have seen people of this world and seen thier evil deeds and evil hearts, and one thing always hits me when I see/think of these things:

If God had not moved into my life, I would be as bad and most likely worst than those people. I will look at them and sit in judgement, but then I am broken because I am no better than they. I had just received grace and for that I thank God. I wish that I could express my graditude better.

Jesus has died so that I might not live that life; that I might be saved. And now He has promised that we shall dwell with Him for all eternity. This is an overwhelming abundance of grace which none of us deserve. I challenge you, as I do myself, to thank God more often and to look with pity on those of this world for you are no better.

Concluding I just want to encourage you with thoughts of heaven, our future home. Phil Wickham has written a song called Cielo. It is beautiful musically as well and lyrically. You can listen to the song here and read the lyrics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment