Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hold On!

Sometimes life is crazy. That seems to be the norm for me right now. I don't even want to get a good nights sleep because that means letting go of all the stuff i need to do and i may not remember it all the next day...that is sad. Do you ever get to times in your life that you can't even hold onto God? Not because of disobedience or rebelliousness or lack of desire but simply from being worn out in every possible way. i think about this and it saddens me (im pretty sure its because it means im not super woman, thus a piece of my pride dies) but its so relieving. I love knowing that i am not responsible for holding onto God, my salvation isn't determined by my will nor is my faith. This whole time, and i know that means my existence but i feel it so much right now in this season, God's been holding onto me. Keeping me close, not letting me go out of his sight, not giving me anything i can't handle. He's been there, being constant even when i feel like im going crazy. i think more than anything i like that concept of, I don't have God, he has me. Realizing this (yet again) puts God in the place he deserves, and gives him that glory that he is worthy of. If your stressed out like me, i hope this is helpful. If your not, then i hope this will be helpful at some point because stress will not escape you. And on that note...

grace and peace
sarah B

No comments:

Post a Comment