Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does anybody know what Tim it is?

(This is no doubt the corniest title I've done. I'm not even going to justify it with artwork)

On my first time visiting the church I am a member of Timothy Allen was one of the last people that I met. I’m not exactly sure why but I was pretty sure that I wasn’t going to get along with him. Since then Tim has become a close friend and brother to me and continues to check in with me on my different aspects of life. Purity being the the foremost. He is always encouraging and wants to be right next to me if I’m going to go evangelize, pray, eat or get in trouble. He’s up for it all. If anyone in the church needs something he’s there. If there is an event going on he is there unless he has already promised that time to his wife.
As a guy who got married one week before him and am very close in age I’m blessed to have someone that God has placed around me like Tim. It might seem odd to randomly post about my friend but I believe that Godly men should be recognized not for what they have done but what God has done in them.
I enjoyed seeing how Tim has been given the opportunities just in the last year to be a leader at church, start seminary, buy a house and he and his wife are soon to have a new addition to the family. Please pray for Tim Allen of Little Rock... You can pray for the movie start too.

No comments:

Post a Comment